Address: Main Street , Portpatrick , DG9 8LD
Local Authority: Dumfries & Galloway
Gothic style rectangular-plan church with crenelated tower, by William Burn, 1840-42. It is built of dark local whin stone with pale sandstone dressings.
The interior was remodelled in 1932. Stained glass of Our Lord stilling the storm by J & W Guthrie and Andrew Wells Ltd, 1918-19.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.