Parliamentary church built to the standard ‘Telford’ design of William Thomson, 1829. Remodelled 1924. Gabled bell-cote topped with a stone cross.
as advertised at AKSM.org.uk
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.