Erected in 1891 as a Free Church mission, and was probably produced by the Glasgow firm of Frederick Braby, as the detail of the roof ridge matches examples shown in their catalogue of 1893. Neat and tidy corrugated iron church lined with wood. Plaque in memory of the Rev Robert Sloan, Minister 1969-74. Modern cemetery and car park across the road. Nearby is the Rossal clearance village, maintained by the Forestry Commission, and Patrick Sellar’s house.
3.00 pm on 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.