Canon John MacNeill came from Morar to say Mass in the school until 1935 when the church, designed by Reginald Fairley, was opened. The open-timbered roof, similar to that at Morar, is a feature. The stained glass windows were first in the ‘tin’ (or iron) Cathedral at Oban, paid for by the Marquess of Bute.
St Patrick’s Church is a Destination Hub on the St Columba Pilgrim Journey.
Sunday 11.30 am.
Open 9 am to 8 pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.