The church is situated in the middle of the harbour village of Portpatrick. Visitors have been ministered to in this little building since 1937 and before that in a house group which began in 1916 during the dark days of World War 1. The church is a tiny white-harled building of nave and chancel with a slate roof, possibly by Speirs & Co.
Matins 10.00 am 1st Sunday in the month.
Holy Communion 10.00 am on 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sunday in the month.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.