Built 1887-8 as a chapel of ease, designed by W West Neve. Tall narrow nave with side aisles. Simple Gothic windows adorn the gable and aisles. A continuous clerestory with stained glass and original opening mechanism lights the nave. Major improvements were carried out 2006-8.
Sunday: 10.00am or 11.45am on first three Sundays of month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.