Neo-Norman church by David Bryce, 1857, with nave and chancel with apse. Built of sandstone with a slate roof. The stone font of 1863 was moved here from St Margaret’s, Meigle. Three windows in the chancel are by O’Connor, c1860; the wheel window in the west gable is by Clayton & Bell. Organ: John R Miller, 1909. Marble and brass memorials.
Sung Eucharist Sunday Mornings 11.15 am
The church is open at other times by arrangement. Please phone 01828 640591.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.