St Mungo Parish Church, Kettleholm
Address: Kettleholm, DG11 1BU
Local Authority: Dumfries & Galloway
Built under the patronage of the Rt Hon Robert Jardine MP of Castlemilk. Late Scots Gothic designed by architect David Bryce 1877 with a pinnacled-buttressed porch decorated with grotesque carved heads.
Inside, a magnificently elaborate high open timber roof. Organ 1905 by Abbot & Smith. Stained glass by James Ballantine & Son 1876. First World War Memorial by F M Taubman.
Sundays: 9.45am, 11.15am by rotation with Dalton and Hightae
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.