Built 1903 in red Dumfries sandstone with an attractive roof of red and yellow pine. Hymnus IV electronic organ. Morrison Memorial window behind choir 1951. John McGuffog memorial window above pulpit, designed and made by Arthur C Speirs DA of Greenock 1996.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.