The building is on the site of an earlier chapel, 1806, which was demolished in 1851 and the new simple and compact building erected to a new Gothic design by J L Pearson. It was consecrated in 1854 but gutted by fire in 1871. Restoration, by Alexander Ross, Inverness, began immediately, following the original design. New halls added 2005.
Sunday 9.30am or 11.00am alternating with St Anne’s, Strathpeffer; Wednesdays 10.30am. Please check notice-board for details
Open daily during daylight hours
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.