The church opened on 22 December 1974. The sanctuary was refurbished in 1994 with the introduction of the new altar, ambo, tabernacle and font. In 2007 a new Lady altar was constructed with the original wooden statue as its centrepiece.
Vigil Mass Saturday 5.00 pm, Sunday 1030 am, 4.30 pm
Open daily, 8.30am-4pm in winter, 8.30am-8.30pm in summer
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.