Prefabricated timber-framed hall of 1903 by Speirs, Dick & Smith. Clad in harled brick in 1959, it became the Catholic church in 1979. Simple interior enlivened by a relief of the Last Supper round the base of the altar.
Saturday Vigil 6.30 pm; Sunday 11.00am; Tues & Fri 9.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.