Built in 1781 with the steeple added in 1870. A traditional Scottish design of the reformed tradition with the pulpit on the long wall, a three-sided gallery and an apse lit by large round-headed windows. A stained glass window by Fiona McInnes celebrates the link between church and community was installed in 2009.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.