Square church and tower with Gothic details of 1833 by James Ingram built 200 metres from old church (now a ruin). The high pulpit is a feature of the interior which has galleries on three sides. Stained glass windows depicting ‘Faith, Hope & Charity’ are original; the left-hand panel was gifted from Hill Church, Blairgowrie to replace ‘The Good Shepherd’ panel blown out during a storm in the 1940s. Two-manual pipe organ by Hilsdon, 1928. Local Burns connections.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.