Isle of Whithorn Parish Church
Address: Main Street, Isle of Whithorn, DG8 8LG
Local Authority: Dumfries & Galloway
Former Free Church of 1844 on a spectacular location on the foreshore of this pictureque village with its natural harbour. Simple white rectangle with bellcote. Heritage display telling the story of the church today and village life in the past.
11.30 am on middle Sunday of month
Open daily April-October
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.