Address: Glasserton, DG8 8NB
Local Authority: Dumfries & Galloway
Former estate church of 1722 with north aisle and tower added 1836, designed by J B Papworth. Simple stone rectangle with round-headed windows. Roofless mausoleum attached to the church contains the 16th century memorial of Lady Grizel Gordon, Lady Garleis. Good 18th century headstones.
11.30 am on first and last Sundays of month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.