Built 1838 and designed by James Ingram of Kilmarnock. School of 1640 now forms part of the halls. Vestry of 1907. Two stained glass windows of 1958 by G Maille & Son of London depicting ‘The Good Shepherd’ and ‘Christ Blessing Little Children’ in memory of the Rev John Paterson, much-loved Minister from 1903-37. Memorial to James Montgomery, Christian poet and hymn writer. Digital organ by the Bradford Computing Organ Co. 1994.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.