An ancient place of worship, much earlier than the present building which dates back in part to the 16th century. Many interesting features, including a 1702 handbell, and surrounded by a graveyard of much historical interest, with its own 1759 watch-house.
April to October 1st Sunday 6.30pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.