Built in 1841 by local mason, David Crow, to a design by James Nairn of Balloch. Interior redesigned 1894. Contains an early Christian cross-shaft showing a bearded figure, 8th or 9th century, removed from Killevin Burial Ground. Stained glass 1924 by William Meikle & Sons, Glasgow.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.