Long, harled rectangular church built 1764 with a ball finial on the east gable and a birdcage bellcote on the west gable. Pointed arched windows on the south wall provide light to the interior. Handsome table tombs and monuments in the graveyard.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.