Built as a mission station in 1893, becoming a fully sanctioned charge 1895. Totally destroyed by fire 1918 and rebuilt 1922. Church renovated and reordered 2001 to become all-purpose. Six Ministers have served during the 110 years.
Sunday: 12.00 noon
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.