Gothic-style stone-built church with battlemented tower built in 1816 and refurbished in 1932, architect Mr Shepherd. The tower, clock and bell were gifted by Sir Charles Edmonstone of Duntreath. Pipe organ by Conacher.
Sundays: 11.00 am and 6.30pm on 2nd Sunday of the month, October-June
Open occasional Saturday mornings, otherwise by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.