The present church building dates from 1813 and has a stout classical dignity. Parish long-established when documented records began; the screen at the entrance to the nave lists incumbents since 1325. Memorial wall plaques. Ancient stones in graveyard.
Sunday: 11.00am, May to September
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.