Attractive Gothic church by John Henderson, 1854, extended by George Henderson, 1881 and the halls added by Hay & Henderson, 1889. Reredos Sir Robert Lorimer 1914. Stained glass, Memorial brasses. Setting of church with lawns, graveyard, hall and rectory encapsulates the Tractarian ideal. Fine 2-manual tracker organ by Brindley and Foster 1881.
Sundays: Holy Communion 8.30am, Sung Eucharist 10.30am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.