Prefabricated wood-and-iron structure, erected 1905 at Craigforth, Earlsferry and moved to the present site in 1924. Partly rebuilt after a fire in 1954. Attractive interior, often decorated with flowers. Carved stone monuments to war dead (1920) and founders (1936). Cousans chamber organ acquired second-hand in 1976.
Sunday: 9.45 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.