Early English Gothic by John Honeyman 1871. Its impressive steeple is a much-photographed landmark of Perth. Organ by J W Walker. In 1965, after the union of four churches, stained glass windows, plaques and memorial tablets from the four churches were incorporated in the existing West Church, now St Matthews.
Open daily 9.00am-12.00 noon
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.