Original Gothic-style hall and church built in 1938 using stone from Auchinlea. The present church was built next door and opened in 1966. Five stained glass windows: ‘Good Shepherd’, ‘Suffer Little Children’, Christ the Pathfinder’, Winged Lion of St Mark, Martha. Other furnishings gifted to the church are the pews, organ, font and lectern.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.