Built in the planned village of Carsebarracks on the site of an earlier chapel in 1907 by the builder/architect William L McLean of Forfar as a gift of Mrs Susan Helen Gray of Bankhead House in memory of her husband. Stained glass window of the Crucifixion by A D Fleming of London 1913. Mural by Miss W M Watson of Edinburgh 1909.
1st and 3rd Sundays, excluding July and August 2.00pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.