The Parish of Saddell was established in 1753, and a church was built in that year in the geographical centre of the parish at Dippen (the site of the present church). That building was replaced with the present gothic (early English) building in 1865. The church has pointed windows and a wheel window above the main door. The entrance gable is topped with an octagonal belfry with a copper spirelet. The adjoining Jen Fisher room was refurbished in 2013.
Sunday 10.00 am every sunday
Open at all times
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.