Gothic church with presbytery to west and hall to east, linked to form a T-plan complex. Built of yellow sandstone with white ashlar dressings with an octagonal spire on the north-west corner and a gabled porch at the north-east corner. Opened in 1878, the church has unusual bosses depicting the saints looking out into the church.
Our Lady & St Cuthbert’s Church is a Destination Hub on the St Ninian Pilgrim Journey.
Saturday 5.15 pm, Sunday 9.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.