Designed by William Playfair, the church dates from 1830, the interior recast in 1934. In a Gothic style with a square tower. Fine external war memorial. Panoramic views of Teviotdale and Minto Hill.
Sunday: 9.30am or 11.00am, usually every three weeks, times change every four months; see notice-board for details
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.