Georgian country kirk, built in 1835 as a chapel of ease. B listed. Simple rectangle with sash-and-case windows. Largely unaltered interior: Georgian pews, gallery and pulpit. In 1860 pew rent was one shilling and sixpence per annum. Brass plaques on walls commenorate those fallen in war.. War memorials from Largoward and disused U.P. Church of Lathones.
Sunday: 11 am
Open 1-5 pm, May – September.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.