The chapel lies at the heart of each of the Homes of the Little Sisters of the Poor; a place of sanctuary and tranquility for the sisters, residents and visitors. The residence opened in August 2004, replacing the original residence dating from 1884, offering care for those in need regardless of creed. Stained glass by Susan Bradbury on the theme of the Holy Rosary and on Baptism and the Water of Life.
Mass 10.00am daily and 11.00am Sunday
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.