Prominently sited on a hill at the head of Loch Eatharna overlooking the village of Arinagour. A rectangular Gothic style church with buttresses and a square bell tower, designed by Robert Robertson and built in 1907. The Arts & Crafts style well-crafted herringbone patterned timber roof is a high-quality and rare design. Clear glass windows give spectacular sea views. The church was restored, redecorated and the bell rehung for the centenary in 2007.
Sunday 11.30am, Easter-September; monthly in winter.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.