Simple Gothic-style church of 1878 built in honey-coloured sandstone. Traditional reformed tradition interior with the pulpit on the south wall and a balcony round the other three sides. Three large stained glass windows are in the wall above the pulpit.
Sunday: 12.00 noon, 6.30 pm (evening service alternates with Coltness Memorial Church)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.