Originally built as St Thomas’s Church, Balgay Parish Church was opened for worship on 29 December 1902. Cruciform church designed by local architects Johnston & Baxter. Stained glass windows designed by Susan Bradbury were installed in 1995 and 2007. Three-manual Makin digital organ installed 1999.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.