Our Lady Star of the Sea, North Berwick
Location of Church
Contact this Church
Simple Victorian church 1879, by Dunn & Hansom with seating for 200 people. The chancel was added by Basil Champreys in 1889 and the Lady Chapel by Sir Robert Lorimer in 1901. The interior contains a number of pictures after Benozzo Gozzoli and Botticelli and a Della Robbia (probably a copy).
Sunday 9.00am; weekdays 10.00am (except Mondays)
Open by arrangement
Images relating to Our Lady Star of the Sea, North Berwick are shown here, click on an image to view a larger version.
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.