The style of this beautiful stone building indicates its origin as private Episcopal Chapel of St. David, 1878; the ancient former church of Dull and Weem being 3 miles west. Gothic church with short transept and apse, bellcote on the west gable. A small hall, known as the MacDonald Room, was added to the north in 1994, during the construction of which the ancient well of Weem was discovered. The organ was built by J W Walker and Sons of London.
Sunday: 9.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.