St Winin's, Kilwinning
Address: St Winning’s Lane, Kilwinning, KA13 6EP
Local Authority: North Ayrshire
The modern Catholic parish was founded in 1871 and was served by a priest from Dalry, a neighbouring parish. The present church was built in 1937 and replaced a chapel school of around 1872, now the hall. The church interior was reordered in 1997 and now seats 400 and is well-used by the 700 or 800 congregation who attend weekend masses.
Saturday 6.30pm, Sunday 10.00am and 12.00 noon
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.