Substantial church by Peter Paul Pugin, 1903, in revived Gothic style. Bright interior lit by clerestory windows. Elaborate reredos. Pipe organ 1916, restored 1999. Good stained glass 1903 and 1937 plus pieces by Henry Clark from Dowanhill Convent. Redecorated for centenary celebrations 2003.
Vigil Saturday 6.00pm; Sunday 10.00am (Polish), 12.00noon (English) and 3.00pm (Polish); Weekdays 10.00am
Open daily 9.00am-5.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.