The oldest post-Reformation Roman Catholic church in Galloway. Hall church 1814 of pinky granite with red sandstone dressings. Grey granite tower added c.1850. Priest’s house attached.
Vigil Mass 5pm
Please note that Sunday Mass at this church has ceased
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.