Nave, chancel and north aisle, and adjoining house, built as a unit in red sandstone 1864, probably by Joseph A Hansom. Nearby the ruins of Beauly Priory, founded for Valliscaulian monks in 1230, maintained by Historic Scotland.
Sunday Mass 11:00am
Please see website for weekday services http://www.stmarysbeauly.org/
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.