St Kessog's Church, Auchterarder
Directions to your Church
50 yards off High Street up St Kessog's Place
Location of Church
Contact this Church
Neat Gothic church, built 1897, architect Alexander Ross of Inverness. The cream window and door margins contrast with the dark stone of the walls. Beautiful altar and reredos of Caen stone by Alexander Neilson, both richly decorated with Florentine mosaic. Rood screen of white stone. East and west windows by Kempe of London. In quiet grounds and garden.
Sunday: January to June 9.30am, July to December 11.00am
Open by arrangement
Images relating to St Kessog's Church, Auchterarder are shown here, click on an image to view a larger version.
The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form below. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland's Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.