The present church was rebuilt in 1712 on the site of the previous church of 1654. A beautiful, simple and attractive church featuring a circular stained glass window in the east gable depicting the Ship of the Gospel sailing through the troubled Sea of Life. This window and the unusual lychgate were given by Miss Edith Kerr in memory of the Rev John Colville, minister here 1922-31.
Key available from Lochranza Field Centre 01770 830637 or by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.