The original church was established in 1880 in a converted cottage, which became the hall when the new church was built in 1983. A light airy building, it was designed by Brocks Bros of Leeds. Stained glass by Gail Donovan.
Saturday Vigil Mass 5.00 pm; Sunday 11.30 am
Open daily 8.30am-7.30pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.