We’re a growing church family made up of people from many walks of life here in the beautiful Highland Perthshire countryside. Our conviction is that life together is a way rooted in God’s word, discipleship, prayer, and above all love: for God, for one another, and for the community He has planted us in.
Founded 1878 and originally meeting in a joiner’s shop, the Pitlochry Fellowship built this church in 1884 to a design by Crombie of Edinburgh. Cruciform church with extensive halls. Today’s congregation welcomes visitors from across the world all year round.
Open by arrangement. Refreshments available.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.