The church of 1771 was extended in 1883 and transformed by the addition of west part of nave and belltower in 1910. Good stained glass by William Wilson, 1966. Medieval font and ancient child’s stone coffin.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.