Lairg Parish Church
Address: Church Hill Road , Lairg , IV27 4BL
Local Authority: Highland
A simple Gothic church, built of local granite 1847, designed by William Leslie. Renovated 2001. The graveyard, one and a half miles away, served the original church and contains some interesting monuments, including a large marble monument to Sir James Matheson of Achany.
Church of Scotland: 10.45am every Sunday and 6.30pm on 1st Sunday of month
Scottish Episcopal: Sunday 8.30am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.