A white-painted church with a tower built in 1830 James Dempster, Greenock, on the site of 13th- and 16th-century churches. The thirteenth-century chancel is incorporated as the Murray Chapel. South aisle, J B Wilson, Glasgow, added 1903. Early 20th-century stained glass windows by C E Moira, Norman Macdougall and Horace Wilkinson. Modern examples by John K Clark, Lorraine Lamond and Rab MacInnes.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Open daily 10.00am-4.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.