The parish was created in 1935, and the hall church was built 1935-7 with the sanctuary opened 1957, architect Walter Ramsay. Stained glass by Gordon Webster, Sadie McLellan and Christian Shaw.
Sunday: 10.00 am all year, and 9.00am late-June to mid-August; some evening services 7.00 pm.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.